Saturday, February 24, 2007

My First Blog Post


This is my first post and, if you hadn't noticed by the title, this is a crafting blog.
My hobby is crafting. I make stuff. Out of fabric, mostly, but I do make other things. One thing I am really enjoying right now is embroidery and sewing. I also enjoy loom weaving, refashioning, beading, knitting, and paper crafts. recently, I was chosen by a local studio, Fibre Arts Design Studio, to participate in their portfolio program. so now I make stuff even more than usual. At fibre arts, I take classes, and I learn many new techniques. I will post any new projects I am doing, and I will also provide a link to my Flickr photo stream. I post pictures of ALL of my projects on my Flickr, so give it a peek. I would love to hear feedback from fellow crafters, so by all means leave a comment. Thanks for reading! :D

No comments: